It is important to think about safety, especially if you work from home during these times. Cyber crime has increased and computers and mobiles have become very vulnerable.
- Always follow the company’s safety measures.
- Enable facial recognition on mobile for login.
- If not, enable fingerprint login.
- If you haven’t – use a password. No 1234, real password.
- Use secure, known apps to save your passwords. A good tip is to write down passwords you have in a note in your phone and password protect the note.